Who is Waldner North America?
Waldner North America is the Western hemispheres dedicated sales and service group for Hermann WALDNER GmbH & Co. KG. We operate as a standalone business providing our client base with the world's best performing food packaging equipment.
Hermann Waldner, an entrepreneurial pioneer, laid the foundation stones for the greater organization in Wangen, Germany, in 1908. The takeover of a small metalworking business was set to become something big. Driven by cross-generational innovation, Waldner family machines have conquered the dairy industry and cheese production worldwide from the 1930s onwards.
The first Waldner DOSOMAT packaging machine was built in 1957. In the early 2000s, Waldner Introduced the world's most efficient, effective, high output pouch and spouted pouch filling and sealing equipment. In the ensuing decades, our equipment has lived on the technological cutting edge. We continue to drive ever higher standards for operational efficiency and advanced automation. Since the first DOSOMAT system was delivered, we have installed and commissioned thousands of systems serving the dairy, ready meal and pet food industries.
With Waldner North America you get:
- Machines that operate at very high (95%) OEE
- Ultra-precise filling accuracy with almost zero product loss, minimizing "product give-away”
- State of the art drive systems, variety of dosing and closing systems
- Excellent sales, service and parts support-knowledge and experience
- More than 3,000 DOSOMATS delivered worldwide